Saturday, January 23, 2010

Magic Rats and a Samurai

Just like it says...

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These are some more of Jolo’s old Skaven (Citadel miniatures produced in the late ‘80s/early ‘90s, under license, by Rafm) – repainted and rebased for Hordes of the Things.


Another samurai from Perry Miniatures.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Dammit I’m GOING to finish those wretched samurai archers one of these days!?!

After that I may switch gears to work on some other fantasy bits and options for some of my other HOTT armies as the 2nd Annual HOTT Campaign Weekend is a scant SIX WEEKS AWAY!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell those are not ones I painted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..?

    Should I do before and after shots for the rest...?

    ReplyDelete