Sunday, April 1, 2012

Amazon Priestesses

Another element for the Amazon DBA/HOTT army.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These, as the other Amazons, are from Wargames Foundry


Could be a Cleric (or Magician!?) in HOTT (but how would they move that altar around the field is beyond me… !?).


Or perhaps just “camp followers” for either…




Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Gosh… more Amazons? Greeks? ELVES!?

Probably an General element for the Black Tree Design Greek Hoplite army (since I already have a couple of the figures done and the rest are about half finished…

I should really clear the West Franks off the painting table… Honestly I just don’t think I’m going to get to them any time soon they’ve remained there for two reasons; a) I feel like I SHOULD get them done, as it’s the only full army I have left to finish up for the Dark Ages… well… other than the second Viking army…. And b) they take up more space on their painting bases than they will on their DBA element bases when they are finished and I have very limited space in the West Frank Drawer… I may need to farm some elements out to other storage drawers… probably the singly based skirmishy figures… they might find a home in one of the English drawers as there seems to be space there…

I also have some Artizan French Foreign legion lurking about the painting table… and some MARTIANS!? They were brought out in a moment of weakness (probably after watching a John Carter preview… still haven’t seen the movie…).

1 comment:

  1. Actually she's an earlier version of Nigela Lawson (sans the sweater and well, pants) - getting some lamb chops ready for the BBQ.

    ReplyDelete