Sunday, April 29, 2012

Picts!?

Yes… Picts….

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)

These are two elements of Psiloi for my Pict DBA army. All the figures are from Wargames Foundry.

Here’s the backside of them to show off their pretty tartans.

Two individual Picts for skirmish gamin’ (from Wargames Foundry). The chap on the right looks a little like a sentry. I kept imagining him as the opposite of THESE GUYS - just on the other side of the wall (in the woods, rather than the watchtower).

Here’s the backside of these guys to show off their pretty tartans.

Okay, fine… since I promissed more Greeks stuff in my last post; Here's a Greek woman! Also from Wargames Foundry.

 There’s nothing special about her backside.

Well… not that’s apparent in the way I painted the miniature…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

 Still a bunch of Greek Hoplites and Amazons populating my workbench… but there’s also Centaurs lurking at the rear… other Greek heroes and monsters and whatnot… so who knows… Maybe Zulus and Martians!?

3 comments: