Saturday, July 7, 2012

Spartans and Soviet Zombies

An odd mix I finished this weekend…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


Spartan Psiloi from Black Tree Design. (I know, I know… Early Spartans don’t HAVE a psiloi option…)

More of the same, but for skirmish gamin’.

Soviet Zombies from West Wind Productions

One of them is another of the Zombie bombs…

A dead Canuck – also from Black Tree Design.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I have some more Soviets on the workbench; some not-so-dead Naval Infantry and NKVD. I also still have some British/Canadian Paras lurking in the back along with assorted Greeks and Amazons, some mounted Boers, and the last of the Hellboy Heroes and Villains (Liz, Abe, Johann, Baba Yaga and the Frog-like-creature)…. Which I’ll finish first is anybody’s guess….

I need to play some GAMES! 

1 comment: