Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Geezers and Supers

A few things rolling off the workbench this week… I’d kind of lost interest in painting for a week or so there and then got busy with...well... other things. (I did do some Other Painting...) But Amanda’s been away in Ottawa for work this last week so I’ve been staying up and getting some painting done while watching (well… “listening” to a few movies – occasionally looking up to see what’s going on) and listening so some more of A Clash of Kings audiobook (almost done!)

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


“Putcher trousers on, you’re nicked” – The Flying Squad Guv’nor from Killer B Games.


A couple of Thuggish geezers also from Killer B Games



Two new supers (I’m calling them Fire and Ice) from West Wind Productions old range for Super System (I think Old Glorymight still be manufacturing these…?)


Two more Supers from the same line… I haven’t come up with names for them just yet…


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I have a batch of ancients that I’ve also finished up that I’ll be posting separately as a separate post. 

2 comments: