Thursday, May 16, 2019

Wraithguard

Just finished up a few more Aeldari I'm planning to use for the Strange Bedfellows tournament coming up in June...



Wraithguard!

I've had one of these models for years and never really got around to painting it up because I could never find enough others to make a unit. Oh, they're available out there on eBay, it's just that people want so much for them! So, I was REALLY EXCITED when I saw there was a full unit of five included in the Big Batch of Eldar I recently picked up - especially considering how well my Wraithlords have been doing in games - AND how well Keira's Wraithblades fared in our latest game.



Here is the rest of the force, so far... I just have ten Dire Avengers to finish up the 1000 point force. I hope to have them done by the end of the weekend - and then it's on to painting Drukhari!


Coming Soon to Tim's Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Ten Dire Avengers seems most likely.

I've also had a post about painting plans for the year congealing in my brain matter, that might show up soonish.

It is the Victoria Day long weekend this weekend - I really hope we get in a few games over the weekend. Board games will end up in the monty Board Game update post at the end of the month, but maybe I'll get in some mini games that I could post a game report about!

No comments:

Post a Comment