Friday, May 31, 2019

Hellions

The first batch of Hellions... I'm falling a bit behind my original schedule. I still have 42 minis to paint and 21 days to paint them in... that's two a day... 14 per week. Iv'e done that before... I could still get them done....



a Murderpack of ten hellions from Games Workshop.



These guys (gals?) seem like they'll be fun...



They're a little on the tippy side, and there are going to be a LOT of them, so I've been thinking about possibly making some little movement trays for them.


Coming Soon to Tim's Miniature Wargaming Blog:

May Games

More Drukhari

4 comments:

  1. Guys and gals?
    Nice work! They look great.

    How about adding some weight to the bases (like big washers)? That's what I sometimes do with minis that are a bit top heavy/tipple prone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! Nice basing too! Sounds like a good idea with the washers!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete