Tuesday, May 31, 2011

More Zulu War British


A couple more last minute additions for tonights game…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


More dead… I’m not really expecting I’ll need this many more… especially since I only have two units of British… but they were quick and easy and now they’re done. The figures are from Old Glory


I also decided to knock off a C-in-C for the British – good ol’ Lord Chelmsford! The figure is, I think, from Redoubt Enterprises (I got it in an ebay lot along with Durnford and Melville or Coghill…)

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Game Report and pics of John’s Descent minis I’ve finally got working on… Then some more Zulus and Martians and British…

3 comments:

  1. Great painting, love the casualties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Although I prefer Lord Chelmsford to the casualties. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! Cripes, it looks like Chelmsford is using a cannon as a spyglass.

    ReplyDelete