Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Modern Afghans


I just finished up at batch of Modern Afghans (or Burkadurkastanis…)

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


Afghans from Eureka Miniatures.


One team


Another team


Command or Forward Observers and a Stinger missile launcher.


I think these were supposed to be Indian children (also from Eureka) but I was hoping to pass them off as generic Central Asian kids…


More civilians from Eureka.

I also have a few other Afghans from Devil Dog Designs and a Stinger team from Mongrel Miniatures that I painted up some time ago – though a few of the DDD figures have had a partial repaint and their bases jazzed up more recently. Here are a few comparison pics:


From Left to Right; Devil Dog Design, Eureka, Mongrel, Eureka, and Devil Dog Design


From Left to Right; Eureka, Mongrel



From Left to Right; Eureka, Devil Dog Design, Eureka, and Devil Dog Design


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I also finished up a Warrior MCV for my Modern British this weekend. I should have pictures of that up a bit later… 

1 comment:

  1. You know its called war-gaming, not war-painting, right? :-D

    Looking forward to seeing more action in Bhurkadurkastan!

    Cheers,
    BG

    ReplyDelete