Friday, May 29, 2009

Still Cranking ‘em Out!

A few more stands finished up…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These are, I believe, Medieval Axemen from Old Glory. I didn’t really paint them because they were needed for the HOTT Campaign Weekend… I painted them because they were easy, and Chris could take them home (They’re part of the pile o’ stuff that he sent to paint…). Not sure what he’s going to use them for so I’ve left it to him to make a flag for them!


A Dwavish Druid/”Cleric” stand. The Dwarf druid and badger are Reaper Miniatures, the Irish wolfhound is from Gripping Beast, and the bear – believe it or not – is just some cheap, junk, plastic, made-in-China toy that just happen to be about the right scale….


Some Dwarf Handgunners ("Thunderers") from Games Workshop.


A stand of Shooters for my Vikings – these are actually Old Glory Dark Age Welsh archers… but I figured they were “close enough” – I even added a beard to one with green stuff to make him look just a bit more “Viking-ish”


These are also from Old Glory – Peasant Hordes! These would be for either the Anglo-Saxons or the Normans – whichever is using a Cleric stand. Clerics being 3AP – you need something else that’s either 3AP (Clerics, Artillery, Sneakers) or 1AP (Horde or lurkers). I thought a Horde would be an appropriate sort of thing to team up with a stand of religious types…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I still have a couple more Vikings and Orcs/goblins I’d like to finish up – but I think I’m going to concentrate on the Map and some terrain for the next couple days… ONE WEEK to the HOTT Campaign Weekend!!

A little over a week left and so many things I’d like to get done…

2 comments:

  1. I like the dwarf druid/cleric stand with assorted animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers!

    I'm kind of kicking myself for not having taken the time to paint him in tartan.... ah well... I could always buy another pack and make a second dwarf druid stand for my Highland Dwarves...

    ReplyDelete