Sunday, June 7, 2015

More Odd Bits: Snipers and Cultists

I stayed up late last night and watched American Sniper… I happened to have a few half finished 40K snipers on my painting table in the TV room, so I finished them up while watching…

The Cultists… well they’re another of those items that have been haunting the workbench in an almost completely painted state that I finished up the bases on and called them done.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


Older Ratling Snipers from Games Workshop (the one I finished yesterday is included in the shot because this batch completes the unit).



Catachan Sniper (also from Games Workshop)



Cultists. These are figures I modeled, molded and cast myself – the cast figures look like the guy in the middle – the others I’ve added green stuff to make their robes longer. I painted them in black with a greenish-grey pallor to their skin so I could pass them off as members of the Esoteric Order of Dagon. 


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Probably another handful of Catachans – they seem to be the closest to being finished of everything that’s crowding the workbench at the moment. 

2 comments: