Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More Auxilia

I finished up the Auxillia for Roman Army #1. Having a closer look at the Wad 0’Romans I have of everything but the Legionaries to do four or five armies, but it looks like I only have enough Legionaires to do three… (and a half, maybe…? If I repaired a few broken Pilia)

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


Again, these are old 80’s Citadel miniatures that were produced by Ral Partha in North America.


I also finished up the three stands worth of Psiloi I had partially painted a while back. Won’t need these for a while… but they were quick and easy…

I think they three armies I’m going to do are going to be Green, Red, and Blue, respectively. It might not be entirely historical to have an army all in one colour… but it will make them easy to differentiate when sorting them into their storage and figuring who’s on who’s side during those nasty civil war Roman on Roman games…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Okay… not I really AM going to take a break from the Romans and set some stuff done for the Johns…

No comments:

Post a Comment