Friday, March 4, 2011

Ruga Ruga


Not Martians…

I had started these guys weeks ago… then got distracted… and while organizing some other stuff the other day I stumbled across them and decided I should just darn well finish them up! So now they're finished and I can carry on with other stuff!

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These figures are from The Foundry. They call them “askaris”. As I will mostly be using them in Great War in East Africa games – where MY “askaris” are a bit better clothed and equipped, these will be relegated to “Ruga Ruga” – irregular allied tribesmen armed with older firearms…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Martians – going to try and crank out a few before Savage Saturday Night… (so… about 36 hours from now…). After that it’s back to the fantasy Character types for Mikey K and some more Zulus (or maybe I’ll paint up the few Canal Martians I have… or scratch build a couple kites or screw galleys…). Whatever I do I probably won’t get a lot done over the next week as… well… I have some other stuff to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment