Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Master Sculpting Update

I’ve been on a bit of a sculpting kick lately…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


From left to right: A French Canadian habitant militiaman, British infantryman, Highland Infantryman. All three of these are, more or less, finished. I just have to put them on bases and make moulds.


A couple more canucks in the works and very nearly completed. L to R: Section Commander with SMG, Infantryman with Carl G


The beginnings of some 1980’s French. I'm really happy with the prone guy - it's the first prone figure I've ever sculpted. I'll have to do a Canuck like this... 

Hopefully I'll be making some moulds this week and will try to take my time and document the process...

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work! Great poses!
    I'll look forward to seeing your progress on casting (maybe I can steal a tip or 3...) :-)

    ReplyDelete