Sunday, April 29, 2018

Drukhari!?

So, this kind of happened...



As much as she likes the Sisters I painted for her... Amanda's decided, they're really not her style and decided to pick up this force of Drukhari that a local fellow was selling off. It was a pretty killer deal. It was hard to pass up...

In total she picked up:

1 Archon
1 Succubus
8 Kabalite Warriors
30 Wyches
21 Reaver Jet Bikes
30 Hellions
5 Scourges

I have a feeling it's going to be me that's going to end up painting all of these... and then having my ass kicked by them. Constantly. Ah well...

I actually already have a 10 Wyches and 20 older Kabalite Warriors that I can add to this force (neither of which are painted... or even assembled...)

I'll probably start with the Succubus, a unit of 10 Wyches, a unit of 3 Reavers and a uni to 5 Hellions. That'll give her a patrol of Power Level 20 to play around with and then we can add stuff from there...

Maybe she can still use the Sisters in the Rogue Trader campaign...?

Coming Soon to Tim's Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Round up of the rest of April's Games.

The Shadowsword! It has been assembled and half painted since January! I've been working on it while watching Legion Season One this past week - which is really interesting... I'm hoping to finish it up in the next few days. I was going to move on to the next Leman Russ tank, but I think I'll start in on a few of these Drukhari next...





2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lot of evil elves. A bit surprising that there are no Raiders and hardly any leg infantry, since they are the core of most armies.

    The Scourges are probably my favorite (looking) GW kit, so good to see that there are a few in this force.

    And with 21 jet bikes, you are going to have to figure out a way to paint them in bulk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's like a Wych Cult biker gang or something...?

      We don't have the new Drukhari Codex, but I'm guessing there are probably new rules that apply to battleforged detachments of a single type Wych Cult or Kabalite or Haemonulus (like a lot of the other codexes), so I'm guessing it would be advantageous to go all Wych Cult with these...? But she's going to need a couple more Succubi to fill out the HQ requirements as there is enough to fill out a Battalion AND an Outrider Detachment with all that Fast Attack nonsense...

      Well, they are the goths of the 40K universe - they dress mostly in black, so it shouldn't be TOO hard to knock a few of these off pretty quickly. Black... some highlights... metal spiky bits... pale, baleful flesh... boom, they're done, right?

      Delete