Saturday, May 21, 2016

Trench Raiders and a Sniper


These guys don’t fit into any of the regular battalions I’m working on for the Vimy project. I picked them up to use with the other guys when playing skirmish level games.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


Trench Raiders from Brigade Games


Sniper from Great War Miniatures.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I have finished up the 58th (Central Ontario) Battalion, CEF, and with it the 9th Brigade, and with that, the 3rd Canadian Division! I’ll have separate posts with those later today. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Tim...your sniper is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stanley! I'm rather fond of it myself. I love Great War Miniatures - they make such fun stuff.

      Delete