Friday, July 30, 2010

A Couple More Yanks and Ruskies

I’ve prepped and primed over a hundred figures over the last week (that’s with paint on gesso for a primer…). Here are a few that I’ve finished up:

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


A couple more of the old Harlequin (now Black Tree Design) Americans…

Hopefully I’ve gotten that out of my system now and get back to doing something that might be a bit more useful for the current campaign (like, y’know, Russians and/or Germans…)


And here are a few old Harlequin (now Black Tree Design) Soviets…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Probably more Soviets… or maybe Japanese (just because there’s only a dozen or so and they’d be done… until I happen to find another “good deal” on another lot of them on ebay… sigh…)… or maybe some Elves…

I was tempted to work on some Askaris for East Africa but I think the moment has passed.

1 comment:

  1. Nice olive-y colour on the Soviets. You sir, are a machine!

    ReplyDelete