Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Few Odd Fantasy Bits

Here are a few odd fantasy bits for A Song of Blades and Heroes that rolled off the workbench this and don’t really fit in with anything else I’m about to post…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


The fella is from West Wind Productions Dwarf Wars line, and the lass is an old Citadel Minatures pre-slotta-base-era miniature I picked up off ebay a while back. 


The backs of said dwarves to show off their tartan... because I apparently didn't paint ENOUGH tartan last week... 


A wannabe-Gandalf-type wizard from Reaper Miniatures.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

The 8th Canadian Infantry Brigade and an update on the Vimy Project, and probably some more figures for A Fistful of Kung Fu – Hong Kong Movie Wargame Rules.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work! I love the dwarves, and the Gandalf wannabe is cool, too. And, as always, I admire your tartan painting. I still can't get mine to look as good.

    ReplyDelete