Sunday, February 22, 2015

28mm WW2 Soviets – Done and DONE!


Last evening I finished up one more batch of WW2 Soviets and this lot finished off ALL of the 28mm WW2 Soviets I have (and ever hope to have!).

Hopefully later today (or perhaps tomorrow) I’ll get to posting pictures of the entire force on my 28mm World War Two Gallery. I do like taking pictures outside for the best lighting... but it's -40°C with the windchill this morning... so perhaps tomorrow. In the meantime you will have to live with some pictures taken indoors of these last few I just finished up...


(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


A few Officers and Staff from  West Wind Productions


Here are the rest of the Officers, Staff and characters. These would make up the company command, perhaps some forward observers, and perhaps visitors from the Battalion or Regimental HQ – there’s even a General and good ol’ Comrade Stalin himself in that lot.


One more sniper from Black Tree Design


Four more Russian zombies – also from West Wind Productions.


They make up a horde of 20 russian zombies. It may not seem like much of a horde (compared to the 100+ regular Soviet infantrymen I have!?) but it’s a large enough horde for a small group of player characters in a role-playing game (or heroes in a smaller skirmish) to deal with – and I do have LOTS of other zombies I could add in that aren’t specifically Russian – but could be passed off as such  - as there are a bundh of my other horde in various shades of khaki rags - or poor 1940s Russian civilians that have also been turned…


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Gosh… where to go from here… paint more stuff… PLAY SOME GAMES!? 

3 comments: