Saturday, February 2, 2019

Reaver Titan - Work in Progress

I was taking a picture of the progress I've made on the Reaver Titan to post of Facebook, and I thought I'd share it here as well...



Bit grainy - but what do you expect from spy footage collected by intelligence operatives the Great Enemy (actually it's just really dark downstairs and too freaking cold and snowy to take pics outside in better light!)

No, I'm not painting it fully assembled - I just put it together temporarily for the pic.



Together with its Titan Maniple mates.

Working on it in bits and pieces, I'd kind of forgotten how BIG it is!!! This apocalypse event is going to be an epic throwdown!


Coming Soon to Tim's Miniature Wargaming Blog:

My partner in the team apocalypse event is coming over tomorrow to throw 150 Power Level of stuff at the Warhounds to see how they do - I've never actually PLAYED with them and I thought it might be handy to do so BEFORE the event - which is just a month away!!

In the meantime I am also working on a number of minis I need for the Wrath & Glory RPG-Marathon Weekend! Hopefully when I finish a few of those up - and if it ever stops snowing - I'll get some pics of those posted up here.

8 comments:

  1. Looking good so far! Are you being caught in the polar vortex? Or just regular normal Winter there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I don't know... seems like a normal winter. Actually, despite all the snow and cold this last week, I feel like we've had a pretty mild winter as things go...?

      Delete
    2. Looking good! The apocalypse game should be lots of fun! I feel the weather here is cold, but we aren't getting the crazy snow like most years. At least in Regina.

      Delete
    3. Thanks! Are you coming up for the Apocalypse event?

      Delete
  2. Wow that's big! Looks great alongside your other Titan's!(your other Titan's he says!)
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Ha! Yeah... it is kind of ridiculous when I stop to think about it. I try not to...

      Delete
  3. Great work Tim. I'm lucky enough to have one of those old Reavers myself, and yes - quite a big beast to paint, but well worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Greg!

      The purple and gold Legio Mortis one you did for the painting challenge a few years back? I've seen it, it's beautiful! There are a few among the conscripts are there not...? I'm sure I've seen more than one in game reports!

      I've kind of stalled on this beastie for the moment - mostly because there are most pressing projects - minis I need to paint for the game weekend - the Apocalypse game is a couple more weeks away - lots of time to get it done after the weekend!

      Delete