Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fantasy Wymin

No Chainmail Bikinis here! Some serious GRRRRRRRL Power!

Another pair of figures, both painted for other folks.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


On the left is a warrior from Thunderbolt Mountain for my pal Mike, on the right is a cleric-type from Reaper Miniatures for Art, (bet you thought I forgot about you, huh?)


Back side (and Shield) of the Thuderbolt Mountain warrior.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Next up should be a mounted version of the warrior… and some other stuff… One of the sculpts is nearly complete – another one just about as well… but I think I’m going to wait until more of them are ready before I go showing them off…

3 comments:

  1. GREAT GATSBY! It looks fantastic Mr. Tim, you have outdone yourself. I will confess I have been waiting with baited breath for her return so that I may study your style and glean from it its tasty morsels. :)

    ...and a double kudo for your title. My wife is a women's studies instructor and she would highly approve ;)

    ReplyDelete