Friday, October 7, 2011

See...? Sculpting!

Well my painting totals for the year are about to level off as I've been distracted by a little sculpting project... Ah well, keepin' it fun is what it's all about, right?

Here's a little teaser:


The image it deliberately small and of low quality because it's sort of a secret.... A secret I'm hiding right out here in the open...!? Anyway, so SHHHHH!

Also got a game of HOTT in with the kids and a couple of their friends which I may or may not get around to writing a report of in the next couple days...

stay tuned!

9 comments:

  1. Fun IS what it is all about...:-D
    You´re Brave...sculpting nearly made me pack the hobby in..I applaud anyone who gives it a go
    I´m dreadfull at it :-(
    I look forward to what you produce
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Tim, always keeping us folks standing up in our seats in anticipation.

    Bravo for all the blogs you have posted on the hooby.

    Cheers,

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to seeing more. So far so good though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about fun.
    I am intrigued to see what you're up to with the sculpting. I do a bit myself from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sculpting really is the preserve of the talented...I cant even go near greenstuff my creations are so hidious there is a court order to stop me from sculpting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NORMANS!?

    "Nah tanks we halready god sum yoo silly eenglish kanigit"

    (SHHHHHHH! it's a secret!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I take my hat off as well, it's bloody hard to do.I have tried and failed so good luck mate.

    Cheers Rich.

    ReplyDelete