Saturday, July 27, 2013

Mechs and a Spartan


I have a small collection of micro scale sci-fi stuff some of it I’ve had for years – from playing Battletech in High School. Other stuff I picked up to play Adeptus Titanicus, Space Marine or Epic 40K… and later I picked up some stuff to play with Dirtside and then Future War Commander - which is what I’ll use this for should they ever get on the table.

(Actually last year I acquired a whole shwack of Epic stuff that a friend found at a garage sale and gave to me in trade for future painting considerations… I haven’t even looked at it… That’s not true… I HAVE looked at it, and then put it back in the box I have no room to store it really so I haven’t really considered it too mush. I know there’s a PILE of Ork and Squat and some Space Marine and Chaos stuff in there… but beyond that, it’s a big box of stuff I’ll look at some day when I actually start playing with the stuff I have….)

A lot of this had been repainted and rebased a number of times.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


Come plastic mech-like-robot. I think it might have come from EM4 Miniatures? I got it in a trade so I can't be sure. 


A gen-u-ine Battletech ‘Mech from Fasa.

Not the most inspiring paint jobs... but there done and ready for action - should I ever get around to playing! 


An odd Spartan I had laying about and decided to paint… (the figure is from Black Tree Design)


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Great War French. 

1 comment: