Sunday, March 10, 2019

MORE Aeldari Rangers

Following hot on the heels of my first batch, here are some MORE Aeldari Rangers!



A second squad of Aeldari Rangers from Games Workshop.



These I did on the reverse side of the "reversible cloak" I painted on the others. Still with the alien camouflage. I've feeling like the black on this one made it a little too stark - the blues and greens were a bit more subtle. Maybe I could have used a dark brown...? Ah, well.. I'm not going to repaint them or anything...

I have one more squad of five rangers to paint up at some point, but I'm going to wait on this for a bit, as I have other things I need to finish up for the Battleforce Recon tournament in just FIVE WEEKS!



The force so far - Could put together a pretty good Kill Team out of this lot...


Coming Soon to Tim's Miniature Wargaming Blog:



Probably more painting updates. The REdemptionists are still on the workbench, but all the Eldar I need for the tournament are also on there now... Not sure which I'll do next...

7 comments:

  1. Nice clean paint desk compared to the last shot of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!

      "Relatively" clean, I guess!

      (I won't show a pic of the table in the other room where everything got shifted to - to "get organized"...)

      Delete
    2. I thought I'd clear off as much as I could to try and stay focused... yet, in addition to the redemptionists and Eldar I am, in theory, "currently working on", there are still a few other random gangers (Delaque and Cawdor) and all the other Ratskins, and the rest of the Grey Knights I have to paint (It's only two Strike Teams and Castellan Crowe - that's like 11 minis - surly I should just finish them up and be DONE with them, I CAN'T take them off the desk or I'll forget about them and it will be one more project languishing in the forever not-quite-done-land...). There are probably a few others hiding in the back in similar states....

      Delete
  2. I have some WIP figures sitting on my paint desk that have been there for months if not years. Some I just can't seem to make any progress on.

    Nice work of the space elves. The rangers do blend in well with that alien forest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looking rangers! Pretty neat desk as far as I can see!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Iain! I did tidy up a bit before taking the pic. I don't always put the paints back right away after using them...

      Delete