Monday, November 10, 2008

A couple new things

I finished up a few more Timashek Legion infantry and support stands (enough for this evenings game – to be posted shortly!) and a 28mm BTR-80 for my Cold Warriors.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


This BTR-80 is from S&S Models. Their “28mm” vehicles are 1/60 scale. I was a little worried that it might be a touch on the small side, but it turned out to be pretty darn OK. There were a number of bubbles in the resin body and a couple of the tires weren’t entirely cast, but overall I’m pretty happy with it. (The supporting infantry are from Mongrel Miniatures)

I think the next “28mm” modern vehicles I get will have to be some armour from Chieftain Models… maybe a Russian tank of some sort…


Here’s the Legion infantry and support. Well a couple of those pictured are the ones I did earlier. These are all old Firefight 20 East Germans.

No comments:

Post a Comment