Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Jet Bike!


With Rick’s Robot finally off the workbench, I’m back to building Jet Bikes! I built four of the last few days, have another two partly assembled, and finished painting the first of the aforementioned four last night.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


This was assembled with parts from the Jet Bike Construction Kit Kickstarter and are available from Ramshakle Games.


Flames totally make it go faster.


I built this one for my friend John one of the organizers of ToonCon Where I will be running a game of Faustus Furious in September  making use of all these jet bikes. I have a second one for him that I’ll be finishing up next, then one for me and one for Amanda (and I’m sure the kids will be hounding me to help them with theirs!). Then I’ll have to play another GAME!!


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

MORE Jet bikes! It’s really the only thing I have no the workbench at the moment. Well the only thing on the workbench that I’m at all paying attention to!?

16 comments:

  1. Oh, I like that one! Great paint scheme. The rider looks like a gnome or wizard, and very calm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's supposed to be a gnome. He isn't all that tiny compared to the others, however.

      Delete
  2. Oh yeah! Flames! These are so cool, really enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff! I'd have been tempted to paint his hat like it was a flame too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! that WOULD be cool! Thanks Millsy!

      Delete
  4. Tim, make sure you do one that has fuzzy dice!

    This one is my favourite one so far but you keep on topping yourself so I'm fully prepared to change my mind with the next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Siggian!

      Hmmmm... fuzzy dice, huh? I'll see what I can do.

      Delete
  5. Great looking flame effect and the gnome type has lots of character too! Jet bikes, gotta love them!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete