Sunday, April 3, 2022

I Did a Thing

 In a moment of flagging impulse control...

So I guess I WILL have that 50 Power - Incursion Level Battalion Detachment of Harlequins after all... Y'know... If I EVER get them all painted!? How hard could it be!? It's 24 miniatures... 24 highly-detailed, wildly patterned miniatures... 

Bonus - there are two more than I need for a troupe of six - which means I can swap out a couple of the others I have that are bearing more esoteric weapons that the Harlequins are no longer allowed to use (like the one with a laspistol and weber...!") 

I guess I better get to work on the Harlequins (and other Eldar) that I already HAVE then! 

6 comments:

  1. At least they're nice figures, I'm not allowed to go near ebay anymore, I can't resist a bargain!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to avoid it as well, as much as possible... But I have weak moments when I've stayed up WAAAAAY too late and start to have all the REALLY stupid ideas... (as opposed to the normal, average stupid ideas I have the rest of the day!?)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

    I supposed this could also be called "chasing the meta" since Harlies are #1 right now... well, maybe if you bought nine voidweavers we could accuse you of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha-ha! Yeah I was just reading about that... There is ZERO chance I will EVER be buying NINE Voidweavers. I have my doubts that I'll ever buy ONE - or anything else for this force... It will be a nice even 50 Power Level Battalion Detachment, now, that could be used on it's own to play Incursion level games or paired with another 50 Power Level Battalion Detachment of Assuryani to play full Strike Force level game... I'm happy. I'm done. I just need to GET THEM PAINTED now!?

      Delete
  3. We've all been there and I look forward to the finished figures.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete