I took a break from working on the 1:1 scale Dungeon Terrain Project to roll out to the Warhammer Store and pick up some stuff I ordered for a blood bowl team last week...
New Nurgle Blood Bowl Team
The little black box is an Age of Sigmar Maggotking of Nurgle character named Gutrot Spume. I thought it would be fun to replace the axe he's holding with a football and call him my teams captain!
Gutrot Spume from the Warhammer Website
( © Copyright Games Workshop, used here entirely without their permission...)
Now... imagine that guy holding a football instead of an axe... tentacles kind of look like he's pointing and shouting "GO DEEP!" or... something that people throwing balls might say...?
The 1:1 Scale Dungeon Terrain Project chugs along.. this (and the bathroom) are the main reasons I haven't been getting much hobby stuff done lately... I was up way too late last night to try and get as much of it done before the carpet installer came today to finish up this stairwell...
I'm not sure CARPET is the flooring that's really going to sell the "descending into a dungeon"vibe I was going for here... but it wasn't a hill (or... staircase?) I was about to die on...
me, painting 1:1 Scale Dungeon Terrain Project...
top of the stairs...
down the main flight of stairs...
This project is about a decade in the making... in that I've been talking/thinking about it for that long... even bought the first cans of paint and had done one coat of great about that long ago... now suddenly became a PANIC TO COMPLETE before Amanda had new carpet installed on the stairs going down into the basement... I'll have more pics in a few days when it is full complete...
I don't know... I was going to do one more shade lighter of grey - a tiny edge highlight... Do you think it needs it...? I should experiment on a few to see what it looks like, and know that I have lots of paint that I could just cover it up and leave them as is, if I needed...






No comments:
Post a Comment