Monday, December 3, 2018

So This Kind of Happened...

Because I'm a special kind of stupid...



At 75 Power Level each, this could be my entire force for the upcoming Apocalypse event in the new year...

The original one I have settled on calling Pardus Purpura... This one will be Tigris Viridi! They are part of the Eritque Arcus Maniple of the Legio Amare Feles...

Warhound titans hunt in packs, right...?

I SWEAR I'm not doing the entire maniple!!


Coming Soon to Tim's Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Maybe another painted Warhound Titan!!

Some new guys are coming over tonight to try out Wrath & Glory... maybe there'll be post about that...?

Other hobby business has been slow. I just can't seem to shake this stomach bug...


16 comments:

  1. Awesome Tim, can wait to see the paint scheme on your new big ole kitty cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave! You probably won't have to wait too long - the newest stuff is always the funnest stuff to paint!

      Delete
  2. Your title/opening line made me laugh. :D

    As long as you are having fun it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess they're a bit big for kill team? Looking forward to the second Titan (I mean,cmon who only has one?!)
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking they could be an OBJECTIVE in a Kill Team scenario - break into the facility and plant demolition charges on the Titans, sort of thing...?

      Already started painting it...

      Delete
  4. Wow! Amazing brushwork on that impressive titan. Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff Tim. But...you may need a full maniple at some point...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So not going to happen...

      though I did see a reasonably priced Armorcast Reaver Titan listed the other day...?

      Delete
  6. Amazing! Also bonkers!

    How many for a maniple? It seems like you are half way there...

    And do not forget that with your knights you could make up a 28mm scale AT18 game...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      There are generally five in a maniple.

      Delete
  7. Wow! That is impressive brushwork, Tim!

    ReplyDelete