Thursday, August 8, 2019

More Necromunda Barriers and a White Scars Primaris Intercessor

A few items rolling off the workbench this week - More Necromunda Barriers and a White Scars Primaris Intercessor!



MORE Necromunda Barriers! I really cranked these out!



I have 27 of these now!? In addition to using them in Neromunda - they would make great barriers for any sort of post-apocalyptic game! (I probably should have added in some crates and barrels and other detritus... but you get the idea...)




White Scars Primaris Intercessor

I picked up a pack of three intercessors back in January or February to paint one up as a Salamander - as Keira had planned to play a Salamander Primaris Intercessor in our Wrath & Glory Game Weekend - if, y'know, we'd actually gotten to the Tier Four adventure...

A year ago I painted a White Scars Tactical Marine to use as Trojon Kull - one of the pre-generated characters for use with Blessings Unheralded - the Wrath & Glory Quickstart rules and adventure that was published for Free RPG Day 2018. I liked the look of the White Scars marines, so I decided to do one of the Intercessors in the White Scars colours... Now I'm thinking I could put together a Kill Team of them!?



Two White Scars marines for the "Kill Team" so far... (the Tactical Marine has been rebased) I have a few other odd and assorted Marines of different varieties I could add to this... So far it's only... um... 27 points... out of 100 needed for the most basic Kill Team.

I've never been a fan of the black-around-the-sides-of-the-base look... especially on bases that are mostly one colour - green (grass) or brown (earth)... It always looked to me like people forgot to paint the sides of their black plastic bases (even if it WAS painted - black!). I find it works a bit better for these moulded terrain bases.... but I still don't love it...

This is not a priority Kill Team... Soooo many others to finish up first!


Coming Soon to Tim's Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I have a team or Adeptus Arbites that are just about done - just in time for the release of the Book of Judgement this weekend! I also have a leader for the Delaque gang that's just being finished up.

Looks like I'll be running a short campaign the last week of August for the kids and a friend of theirs. I have five scenarios that I'm working on that I will likely use in the Weekend Campaign I have planned for the fall. Stay tuned for more about those!

No comments:

Post a Comment