Monday, March 15, 2021

March Games - Part One

 

Not a terrible start to the month... 


Monday, 1 March 2021

Started march off with some impromptu, unscheduled GAMING!? 

Out of the blue, Amanda asked if I wanted to play a game after supper. We played Azul.  She won. Though as the last turn began, she realized as she was taking a tile that would fill out a horizontal line, ending the game. She said "Oh damn, I guess you're going to win"... and then she won 93-67... 


Friday, 5 March 2021

For the last month, Amanda and I have been playing boardgames on Friday evenings. Last month we played a lot of Kingdon Builder. We've decided we've played ENOUGH of those, for now, and since I'd Just finished Khagra's Ravagers, and I'd introduced her to Warhammer Underworlds earlier in the week, I suggested another game, and she said yes. You can read the full report (and see all the pictures) on a separate post:

Warhammer Underworlds: Direchasm - Game Six


Saturday, 6 March 2021

Saturday evening we continued with the Age of Sigmar: Soulbound role-playing game. I wasn't nearly aas prepared as I'd like to have been... but, instead of cancelling again, just blundered through. 

The Player Characters' skyship crashed into the Kindling Forrest and they had to fight off Tzangors and rescue passengers trapped within the vessel and recover vital supplies before it all burned up... and that was pretty much the entire session. 


Sunday, 7 March 2021

Sunday evening, Amanda and I had a rematch of Warhammer Underworlds - with the same warbands we played with on Friday. Again, there's a whole post on this game and you can read it here: 

Warhammer Underworlds: Direchasm - Game Seven


Friday we ended up skipping our Board Game Night... I'm not sure why...? 

Saturday I wasn't really prepared to run Soulbound... so most of the guys just joined me online, anyway and we had a chat for a couple hours while John and I painted and Woody played Warhammer: Total War. 


Sunday, 14 March 2021

Amanda and I played another game of Warhammer Underworlds. You can see that game report here... 

Warhammer Underworlds: Direchasm - Game Eight!


In other, somewhat related news, Finnegan has started an instagram account to post pictures he draws. They're all game related, mostly character portraits that he uses as tokens in in his D&D games on Roll20. If you're on Instagram, check it out here:

instagram.com/finnbrownart/

...and... if you missed it.. I ALSO have an instagram and you can find me here:

instagram.com/tim.in.saskatoon/




No comments:

Post a Comment