Sunday, October 14, 2007

Tim’s Arsenal of Communist Aggression Expands

Slowly plinking away my 20mm modern stuff. Finished up a pair of T-72s last night. These were “No Assembly Required” as I simply re-painted a couple of Forces of Valor Iraqi T-72s (they used to look like this)

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


Here they are sweeping through a village in Afghanistan…. Or maybe Iran… or New Mexico…


I also did an HQ for the Motor Rifles.

I guess maybe I should get working on the BMPs and some more Motor-Rifle Infantrymen, huh? Not that I HAVE many motor rifles infantry… I guess I could also do the third T-72 (I picked up a Revell kit – it actually looks like it might be about the same size!).

Then there’s always that “taking stock” thing…

No comments:

Post a Comment