Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Another Stand of Scottish Distractions… er… I mean… Pike


It’s a little known fact that during the Second World War territorial units of pike were raised to defend the shores of Scotland against potential Nazi invasion… um… no, I’m not buying it either…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These are Lowland Conanenteer pikemen from The Foundry.


Here they are again with the supporting stand of Shot, which I painted previously

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

T-34s painted in red/brown martian camouflage for the 3rd Barsoom War…?

I have no idea.

I’m all over the place right now. I primed a few highlanders last night. But there are also Martians, Crimean Russians, Dead SYW British, Great War Russians, and French resistance.

(oh, and the T-34s... they're still there... just puched to the back for the moment)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Tim.

    Merry Christmas and Happy new Year too you and your family.

    Look forward in seeing your new and old adventures next year.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Tim......where do you find the time?
    Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
    Keep the figures coming!!!!
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I've recently started painting some Roundway Miniatures' Jacobites. I haven't found a rules set yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, if hopping around right now keeps you painting, why fight it?

    ReplyDelete