Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Work Continues on the Pass





"You Shall Not Pass!"



I did a little bit more work on the pass last night...



Nick suggested that what I was making was "a mess"



There is some truth to that...



Hopefully I'll finish up the frame for the pass and maybe another battle board today or tomorrow. Over the weekend I hope to get out and pick up some gooping and painting supplies... So I should have plenty of time to finish them up before the Big Game next weekend... Cleaning up after it all...? maybe...

Going to try out Song of Blades and Heroes with the kids this afternoon. Expect a game report later this evening.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good Tim, now I have to wait to see the final result! All those scraps will be good for some rubble piles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking excellent Tim, keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great! Should be quite something when complete...

    ReplyDelete