Thursday, August 6, 2015

Hobbit, Commando, Terrain Bits

Just a quick update with a few things rolling off the workbench. I haven’t had a lot of hobby time this last week – which I’ll probably explain in a post later this week… but I did get these few things finished…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


Two little terrain bits from Reaper Miniatures - we got these are part of the Bones II Kickstarter and I thought I’d best finish them up to use as terrain bits/treasure markers in Frostgrave.


Some Catachan Imperial Guard Super-Commando dude… from Games Workshop - I was going for a total cammed up look…


Halfling from  Reaper Miniatures. I have less than a dozen unpainted Halflings in my possession, so I’ve been trying to finish up the lot of them so I can have another group that I can say are “done”!


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

We finally got in a game of Frostgrave last night. I should have a game report up shortly…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment