Monday, August 17, 2020

Obliterators and Grey Knights

 I finished up a pair of Chaos Space Marine Obliterators over the weekend - for use in the Daemon World Campaign! 

Two Emperor's Children Chaos Space Marine Obliterators. I haven't come up with names for them. I should probably do that. 

Obliterator #1

Back side of Obliterator #1 - I feel like I should have done a bit of highlighting on the symbol of Slaanesh. I might still do that... 

Obliterator #2

Back of Obliterator #2

I'd hoped to get a few more Daemon things finished up as well, for the final game on Thursday... but it just didn't work out...

I did also get a few more Grey Knights done as well, however... 

A third Strike Team - I could now, in theory, field a Battalion Detachment of these! It's technically a Strike Squad in the rules - but in the fluff a "Squad" is ten dudes, but you can field them in groups of five - which I've decided to call "Teams" 

I also happened to finish up a Grey Knight with a Psilencer. He didn't really have a squad to join, so I did him in the colours of the Purgation Squad and figured he could be used if ever I wanted to include on of these instead of one of the Incinerators.. Or he could be used in a Kill Team. 

I also repainted some of the Heraldry and guns on the Purgation Squad - just to make them a little more different from the Strike Squads/Teams


Coming Soon to Tim's Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Daemon World Campaign - Scenario #5 - Onslaught of the Daemon Engines!

Played it this afternoon - should have the game report finished up later this evening. 

After that - I have a post in the works about the Grey Knights - as a complete force. 

4 comments:

  1. Will the Grey Knights be the final boss battle in the Daemon World Campaign? You'd have to find someone to play them (or the Emperor's Children...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'd originally thought I'd use them as one of the scenarios - similar to the Onslaught of the Daemon Engines - where the Daemon Prince has summoned a Detachment of Grey Knights and points are scored per unit destroyed... but I didn't get to it in time and now there's only one game left, and I have a very different plan for the final battle.... MWA-HA-HA-Ha-Ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaa....

      Delete
  2. Good looking obliteraters and really nice grey knights!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete