Friday, August 13, 2010

Cleaning and Organizing

Amanda’s been at home on vacation the last week and has been on a bit of a cleaning and organizing warpath. To stay out of her way (and look like I’m doing something too!) I took on an organizational project myself that’s been long overdue…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


Of course Amand pointed out it looks even WORSE now that I’m trying to clean things up…


I have to agree a bit… but I think of it as the storm before the calm.

It doesn’t help that all the stuff that has been disseminating from the War Room throughout the house over the last… oh… year, has been unceremoniously dumped on the game table to be “dealt with” by the raging cleanbot.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Russians… and maybe a tidy game room…?

9 comments:

  1. Dude! Wow. If you need someone to take some of that off your hands, let me know... :) Now get back to painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey Tim, that's not only a shed load of miniatures but quite a nice (and very large) set up.

    You should see all my stuff crammed under my bed or above the cupboard with a tiny modeling table :(

    Sigmar
    my WFB blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's well known that in order to clean up you must first make more of a mess...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a real piece of organised chaos! You really have a huge amount of wargame stuff and a very large hobby dedicated room.

    Greets and good luck with further organising!

    Greets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Those are some nice-looking plastic drawer/cabinet type things! Can you tell me more about them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. um.... What do you want to know about them...?

    I bought them at "The Real Canadian Superstore". The red four drawer version was about $13... I think...

    I didn't buy them all at once - just a couple here and there as required. I think I need one or two more... but don't really have any more SPACE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's what I wanted to know. I might just have to go across the river to Windsor and pick some up. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SSSHHHHH!!! he doesn't like it when people mention he's hiding out here!

    ReplyDelete