Tuesday, June 14, 2011

More Gladiators


I finished up a few more Gladiators last night for our Savage Saturday Gladiator Campaign.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


This is Jolo’s team. The figures are all from Crusader Miniatures. The one on the right I finished (and posted pictures of) yesterday. But since I finished the rest of the team last night I thought I’d throw him in for the group photo!


A couple arena officials/trainers, also from Crusader Miniatures.


A Gladiator for my team (also from Crusader Miniatures).

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Probably a few more gladiators… then back to Zulus and British (and maybe some Martians!).

5 comments:

  1. I love the Arena officials. What a crew.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, as always. I haven't commented much but I've been reading. It gets old to keep saying "Great work, great work, great work" LOL! But I HAVE to comment on gladiators!

    Ave, Imperator, morituri te salutant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what are the rules (name) of you play? I want to be friend of your blog.
    if you want , you would visit my blog:

    www.gladiatorsminiatures.blogspot.com

    kind regards,

    jmaster

    ReplyDelete
  4. jmaster - we are using these figures with Savage Worlds. You can find complete reports and many pictures of the games over at my other blog:

    Savage Timmy’s Playhouse

    Your colosseum looks really cool - I was thinking about doing something similar for our games, but just haven't had the time yet.

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete