Friday, June 17, 2011

Still More Gladiators


A few more for the arena…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


A few brutes from Crusader Miniatures. These are currently free agents, not claimed for any of the players teams in our Savage Saturday Gladiator Campaign.


A couple more for Amanda’s team from West Wind Productions or Old Glory?

The action begins tomorrow – check it out over at Savage Timmy’s Playhouse. (I’ll probably get to posting the after action reports on Sunday…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Same as always… Gladiators… Zulus… British… (John’s Descent figures… ) and hopefully an after action report of some more Colonial EVA!

8 comments:

  1. I really like those gladiators! All of them!

    Your style is very stark which to me makes your models so much more than just the sum of their parts. Use of color is great. The shields are tight! I also really like the bases. They really do look like they're fighting in the arena.

    I'm not following the blog you mentioned because I want to see who dies and who lives to fight for the masses entertainment another day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap! I apologize for commenting again but the last sentence in my previous post should have read 'I'm NOW following' not 'I'm not following.'

    Is my face red!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are a machine! The thighs on those lady gladiators are super-muscled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!

    I was kind of wondering about that last sentence, Itchy - I figured it must be a typo!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (i do stuff like that ALL the time!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun campaign you're planning -- I look forward to reading the reports!

    ReplyDelete