Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Still More Canadians


Another batch rolling off the painting desk… Would have been done a day earlier but I had to host another board meeting – curse my volunteerism and community mindedness!

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


This lot is a mix of Artizan Designs, Bolt Action Miniatures, Crusader Miniatures, and West Wind Productions.

Two more lots to go and I’m done all the Canadian Infantry. Then I’ll have the three Shermans and a Universal Carrier and the Canadians are complete – or as complete as they’re going to be for some time.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

More Canadians. Not sure what I’ll do after that… Commandos or Paras or back to Germans of one variety or another. Maybe I should finish up some more of the Germans in Greatcoats – since our East Front campaign is rapidly drawing nearer to the first snowfall of 1941 (7 October 1941).

Of course that last order to West Wind Productions before the moratorium should be arriving shortly with five T-34s and some Russian mortars… maybe I’ll be working on that after the Canadians…

Or maybe I’ll get distracted by that first order placed AFTER the moratorium (it was an isolated event and a sweet deal I couldn’t pass up… I wasn’t looking on ebay or anything - a friend contacted me about having a bit of an online “Wargamer’s Garage Sale”… um…. yeah….).

No comments:

Post a Comment