Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Warriors from a Dark Age


A couple more minis for Mike…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These are all from Gripping Beast.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

One more batch of figures for Mike – four from Dark Sword Miniatures.

After that…? Zulu stuff…? Maybe…?

Actually painting these fantasy figures has been kind of fun… and combined with the fact that I’m pretty stoked about playing Age of Conan again… and I just finished reading Two Towers to my son (and starting Return of the King)… and just starting the Savage Sword of Conan collection that Rick got me for my birthday… I wouldn’t be too surprised if a few fantasy figures of my own found their way onto the workbench… Maybe finish up a few Hordes of the Things armies that are close to completion…

Oh dear…

6 comments:

  1. Nice work on the shields with the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great painting, love the shields!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, time to break out the Savage Fantasy campaign again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe... I'm just completely utterly distracted these days... I don't want to promise fantasy for Saturday because by then I could have switched gears and you could be playing time-traveling cyborg commandos trapped a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work on these and the elf girlies and friend in the previous post! I always love the way you do plaid. Stands out nicely without being too fussy-looking.

    ReplyDelete