Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Rogue


This rakish looking fellow is the last of Mike’s minis… for the moment… There’s another batch on the way…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


The figure is from Dark Sword Miniatures.



Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Zulus… probably… despite being inspired by painting these fantasy characters and finishing Two Towers and playing Age of Conan… I’ve nipped that little potential distraction in the bud by sitting down this morning and finishing a book I’d started on the Zulu War. Well, that and the fact that I have a bunch more Zulu War minis inbound filling in all the gaps in what I’ve acquired so far that would have precluded me from playing much other than a few skirmishes (thanks Mike!). Everything is back on track… well… until the hobgoblins show up…

No comments:

Post a Comment