Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bert

Again with the celebrity figures…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


This Einstien-ish-looking figure is from Pulp Figures from the Scientific Masterminds pack (he’s actually named “Herr Professor Glickman” in the pack). When I ordered this pack I ended up with TWO of the above figure (and no “Professor Jones”, which I was kind of sad about…). At some point I’ll paint up the other to use as an evil twin or something…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Zulus with Firearms!! They're actually done - they just need some static grass on the bases. I'll probably post them later today...

5 comments:

  1. Great painting, Albert looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A challenge to the mighty TIM!

    I am really interested to see how evil-looking you can make the twin using only the brush - slightly different eyebrows, mouth, skin tones, etc. To truly make it interesting, leave the clothes identical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to make the hair black (with hints of grey).

    I was also planning to use darker colours for the clothes... Leave them the same though...? I'll think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to see what you can pull off in terms of making a twin that is recognizably the evil one with only minimal changes. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alberts great....A certain Mr Onestone I presume..:-D
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete