Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Elfie Girlies & Friend


Another couple of D&D characters for my friend Mike in Ottawa. I finished up the first one, a ranger, a while back. When he asked me to do this I said “sure, I’ll be able to knock them off in a week or two…”. It’s been a month or two… only finished four of about a dozen…

Sorry Mike… I’ll get on the rest of them before I paint ANY other figures!!

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


Both of these are from Reaper Miniatures.


This bad boy is from Gripping Beast.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

More of Mike’s minis. Then back to Zulu War stuff!

5 comments:

  1. oh man... these are supposed to be a surprise for my players, most of them are character figs... but I am having such a hard time not sending them the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't do it! I'm working on a couple more tonight, the rest will be done by the end of the week and you'll have them in your hot little hands by Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful paintjob, Tim! I like them much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What formula for the skin tone for elf chick on the right? I like.

    All my elfs look pasty. Pasty like me in April.

    ReplyDelete