Friday, August 13, 2021

Ironskull's Boyz

This is one of the Warbands I recently picked up with a used copy of Shadespire. One was painted, another half-painted, the other two just primed. So, I just painted them all black and started from scratch. 

The one that was painted, was actually really well done and I liked the look of it. I had briefly considered trying to match the paint job on it with the others, but then decided it would make more sense to just paint them all my way - which would match the other Orruks I have. 

I've tried to go with a rusted up, grimy version of the bog-standard Yellow and Black of the Ironskullz. 

I've actually painted this warband before, a few years back, for my friend John. 

Ironskull's Boyz

Gurzag Ironskull - the leader of this mob. 

Hakka

Basha

Bonekutta

These, along with Morgok's Krushas, would probably make a good Warcry Warband. Or the beginning of an Orruk Wartribe army!? 

More Orruks coming soon! Would that be Morruks? I don't know... 

No comments:

Post a Comment