Wednesday, October 19, 2022

40 Days of 40K - Part Three

 Another batch of 40K drawings. 

Day 11 - Genestealer Cultist - just went with a generic Neophyte Hybrid. 


Day 12 - Necron Deathmark


Day 13 - Chaos Daemon - Deamonette of Slaanesh. 


Day 14 - Harlequin

Harlequin Death Jester

The Harlequins are some of the oldest Warhammer 40,000 miniatures I still have with their original paint job. Purchased and painted in the late 80s, they've been rebased a few times, but were well painted enough that I just can't strip and repaint them - as I've done with most of the other miniatures I still own from that era! 

40K - Harlequins - Troupe of the Eternal Lament


Day 15 - Votann Warrior 

The Votann - the name for the SPACE DWARVES newly re-introduced to the universe of Warhammer 40,000 (previously called "Squats"). This drawing is based more on one of the older Squats I had back in the day, rocking a giant plasma gun that was almost as big as he was... 


I seem to be doing these a bit faster than just ONE per day. If I managed two per day, I could be caught up by Sunday...? 

If you want to keep up with the (almost) daily drawings as they are done, I'm posting them... 

on my Art Blog: artgeekbrown.blogspot.com

on Instagram: instagram.com/tim.in.saskatoon

on Twitter: twitter.com/timinsaskatoon

on Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/timinsaskatoon


No comments:

Post a Comment