Thursday, April 11, 2024

Warhammer Underworlds: Soul Refractors (Terrain)

 I took a bread from the Warhammer Underworlds warbands last night to finish up three little scatter terrain bits from the Nightvault era

These are Soul Refractors. They show up on two boards...

The Soul Refractor board (from the Nightvault core box)

(and the Shattered Refractor from the Forbidden Chambers board set, which I don't have!) 

The Soul Refractor Board with terrain pieces. 

These could easily be used as scatter terrain for loads of fantasy settings. They'd be perfect for Frostgrave! 

I do really like these little terrain bits to mark blocked hexes. I think I'd like to make some more for some of the other setting's boards. Deathgorge should be pretty easy - just need to make big piles of snow! Others are mostly big rocks or brambles... should be easy enough to make... 

Still working away on Goblins, which I will hopefully finish up later this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment