Saturday, April 20, 2024

Warhammer Quest: Cursed City - Radukar the Wolf and Kosargi Nightguard

Radukar the Wolf is the Vampire Lord who rules the city of Ulfenkarn, and, presumably the ultimate nemesis in Warhammer Quest: Cursed City (I haven't read through the rules or campaign books yet!?). The Kosargi Nightguard are his undead Ogor bodyguards...

Radukar the Wolf and Kosargi Nightguard

These have been haunting the edges of my workbench for nearly three years now, since I bought the game! I did a bit her and a bit there on them from time to time, but recently they were looking close enough to just finish off with a concentrated session of working on them! 

Yes, they're not a Warhammer Underworlds warband, that I had been trying to focus on... but it WAS also muy plan to try and finish up the Warhammer Quest: Cursed City miniatures by the end of the year, so that we might be able to play throught the campaign over the Holidaze in December (or even start earlier... if they got done earlier!) 

(Also, Cubicle 7 has announced Ulfenkarn: City at the Edge of Death to be released sometime this year, and is billed as a comprehensive city guide for running Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound games in the legendary Cursed City! I WOULD like to get playing Soulbound... I DO have all these miniatures...)

All the Cursed City stuff, so far... I have Radukar and his two Kosargi guard and Watch Captain Halgrim, and the Ulfenkarn City Watch/Grave Guard all finished up... I still need to do all the Zombies and bats and some lesser vampires and a necromancer and some a couple of other larger beasties to finish up the baddies... 

I have yet to paint ANY of the Heroes... Mind you as I get closer to having enough of the antagonists done and thus close to being able to play, I'm sure I'll be pretty movitated to finish them up! I have three that are mostly done... 

Adding in the Sons of Velmorn and the Sepulchral Guard and I have quite the little force of Skeletons! 


Back to Warhammer Underworlds stuff after this...? Maybe... Or maybe I'll knock off those three heroes! (I do have a feeling it will probably be the golinses next, however...) 

4 comments:

  1. Excellent undead leader and bodyguards, they remind me of the wicked witch's guard from the wizard of Oz?
    Best Iain caveadsum1471

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Ha-ha! Maybe!? It has been SO LONG since I saw the Wizard of Oz!?!

      Delete