Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Work-in-Progress Wednesday - 3 April 2024

 It's Wednesday! Here is what I'm working on this week! 

Did I finish a warband last week...? No, I don't think I did! The last one was Skabbik's and that was over a week ago!? Ah, well... I finished painting SIX in March, so... I think I'm going to do okay keeping up with the warband a week - when averaged over the year (or quarter?). 

I am STILL working on the Sons of Velmorn, and that's probably the closest to getting done. My hope is to finish this one up this week and get cracking on some NEW ONES. 

(Domitan's Stormcoven is also VERY close to being done... but I haven't done any work on them in weeks and not feeling super motivated to work on them...)

I've assembled and primed three of the new warbands already! (looks like the second coat of black is still wet on a few of these still!) 

Zondara's Gravebreakers... I broke one of the long hanging bits of her hair off and was super upset about it... but managed to glue it back on!? I hope it holds! Maybe with a thick enough layer of paint and varnish!

If I were smart, I'd probably dig out the Exiled Dead warband and paint them along with these - as there'd be some similar colours I could batch-paint... I might just do that... 

Zarbag's Gitz - super excited to do these guys! 

As with Zondara's... I could probably work on the Squigherd simultaneously and get them both done fairly quickly... 

Spiteclaw's Swarm - MOAR RATS!

I already have Skittershank's Clawpack on the desk and did a bit of work on them while working on Skabbik's Plaguepack (why do all the Skaven leader's names start with S?)

There are a LOT of other warbands still on the workbench; the Headsman's Curse, Domitan's Stormcoven, Hexbane's Hunters, Gnarlspirit Pack, Gorechosen of Dromm, Thundrik's Profiteers, Myari's Purifiers, Crimson Court, the Shadeborn... and... other stuff... but none of them have had much work done since I last posted pick of them last week or the week before... 

Honestly, If all I got done this MONTH was the Sons of Velmorn, Zondara's Gravebreakers, Zarbag's Gitz and the two Skaven warbands, I'd be happy! 

(before the month is out, though, there will be ANOTHER new release for Warhammer Underwrolds that I'll be picking up!? But then there shouldn't be anything for a month or so! HOPEFULLY!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment