Saturday, June 12, 2010

GAZ Light Truck


No really this is the LAST of the Soviets… well.. the ones that I have.. for now… (except for the bomb dog… so not really…).

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


This truck is from Bolt Action Miniatures. I got this in the first lot of Soviets (that started it all…), which I had gotten in trade for my 15mm Fallshirmjägers. And here it is, the very last thing to be painted… well… almost…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Bobbies and Diggers… Then hopefully some Germans! (but probably more Canadians!?)

Also I’ve been doing a bit of stock taking of the WW2 stuff – to sort out what I have and what I really “need” (as opposed to the stuff that would be “nice to get”…).

3 comments:

  1. Good work, Tim - very impressive, mate.

    Monty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying all your WWI action for sure! I have a handful myself to paint... But what happened to the elves? I am just finishing off a pesky elven chariot general in hopes to match your elven goodness! Oh well :) Thanks for the elven inspiration anyway, but please don't get me back into WWI yet, I have too many Chinese Warring States figs left to paint!

    good stuff!
    n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the Elves... I... um... well... I sort of lost them!?

    I put them in a box to take upstairs to the painting table and ... well... misplaced said box! I've probably just set it down some place and then placed a book on top of it (or ten) to clever camouflage it from sight. I'm sure it will probably turn up before Jimmy Hoffa!

    ReplyDelete